Whether you like the freedom of a nice shirt nightgown with long sleeves, a matching pajama set, or a pair of drawstring night pants with a graphic tee, nightwear is the right wear for chilling alone or Netflix and chill.
Here are a few tips on picking out the perfect pair of nightwear to suit your sleeping needs.
When shopping for PJs:
- You can never go wrong with soft fabrics like cotton or silk. If you are a person that hates to feel cold fabric, then cotton is the preferred choice.
- Keep it simple with easy to slip on designs so that after a long day you can be comfortable in a snap.
- If you are one that likes to watch a movie and order pizza, then drawstring pants and a graphic tee are most appropriate for answering the door.
- Have fun with patterns and graphic tops!
- Stay away from bright and loud colors because it can keep you awake.
- And don’t forget a pair of warm and cozy slippers to keep your toes toasty.
How do you like to shop for your PJs?