Welcome to Your Color Style™ ! I’m so glad you’re here.
Have you been struggling with trying to find your BEST colors?
Do you look in your closet and think, “I have NOTHING to wear!” even though it’s jammed with clothes?
Or my favorite… you still have clothes you’ve never worn because you discovered they just don’t look right on you once you brought them home. Or they’re buried among all of your other so-so clothes.
Well, let’s get you on track!
As you already know, wearing the RIGHT colors can have a truly positive impact on your self confidence. When you look good, you feel good. Hell, if you look AMAZING, you feel amazing! That’s the goal.
You want a wardrobe that is efficient… mix-and-match… and perfectly YOU. Loaded with your BEST colors and in your personal style.
So, how do you go from a closet full of clothes that sort of look OK to a wardrobe that works for you all the time?
Step 1: Know Your Colors
Before doing anymore shopping or cleaning out your closet, you really need to know your color type. What colors look best on you based on your natural coloring and tone? I have a few resources for you that will help you figure out your BEST color palette:
- [FREE] Take the online color analysis quiz
- [FREE] Download my free e-book “What Colors Look Good On Me?“
- [$67] Join the Color Style Club where you will have access to DIY Color Analysis tools
- [$197] Sign up for a Professional Online Color Analysis. Within 3 business days, you’ll know your colors and you can finally stop guessing.
Step 2: Get Your Color Palette and Color Wheel
Once you know your color type, you’re going to want to have your complete color palette and color wheel on hand. Your color wheel and color fan will be invaluable for making smart decisions when cleaning out your closet. PLUS your color fan will make shopping so much easier. It’s going to help you prevent expensive mistakes.
Here is what’s available to you:
- [$67] Join the Color Style Club and get access to your digital color wheel and color palette. Plus there is an interactive color guide that will show you your lipstick colors, hair color guide and best colors for different moods and scenarios.
- [$97] Order your color fan and color wheel. Your color fan has all of your best colors plus your best neutrals. Plus you’ll have a beautiful printed color wheel for creating amazing color combinations.
Step 3: Get Organized
Before you go shopping, let’s figure out what you have right now. You’re going to want to go through your closet and drawers and get organized. Get rid of clothes that do not suit you. Group your BEST colors together. Take note of clothes you can save with the right accessory. Free yourself of the “old and tired” you. It’s time to make room for the true beautiful you to shine through.
- [$67] Join the Color Style Club and get access to mini-courses that will walk you through optimizing your wardrobe based on your color palette.